Our blue bioeconomy special profiles companies around the world that are re-defining our relationship to aquatic resources. The innovations we cover are diverse: microalgae nanotechnology, precision aquaculture, ocean biomimetics, and new techniques in seaweed biorefinery. Through them, we showcase how sustainability and profit can merge at the blue frontier.
- Why diatom nanotechnology is a blue bieoconomy sector to watch
- The companies driving precision aquaculture
- How biomimetic companies using ocean inspiration to drive circular tech solutions,
- C-Combinator’s Jorge Vega Matos talks new techniques in seaweed biorefinery.
- The latest blue bioeconomy news and regulation
- A rundown on Tunisia’s sustainable aquaculture transition
- An accelerator’s perspective on key blue economy growth areas